Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whoops...who is a slacker? Oh...me!

So, I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted something.  I just finished up a project. The others I can't reveal until after Christmas.  Quite a few crafty Christmas gifts my friends!! Those who know me know that I love the blog "New Dress a Day."  If you want to check it out, it can be found here: http://www.newdressaday.com  I find it so inspiring that Marisa made a new item of clothing while spending only spending $365 in 365 days.   Please pay no attention to my messy kitchen. So, here was the transformation of what began as a 3XL velour night gown:

                                         It looks so Big and Comfy, I know.
                                         Bringing it on in! Buh Bye Sleeves!!

                                        Soo long ribbon around the neck! Ack Dog hair!! where did that come from?
                                      All ready for a Holiday party!! I added a silver chain belt I got from Target  
                                    awhile back to accent my tiny waist!  Then I added some black tights and   
                             some Black Chinese Laundry heels I got on Clearance at TJ MAXX.

                                         Traditional Tap pose!

Hopefully, it won't be so long before my next post.  Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holly Meadows BairdJanuary 4, 2011 at 9:12 AM

    Kristi! You did an AMAZING JOB!! You're a hot little momma!
    So proud!

    ReplyDelete