Friday, February 4, 2011

Silouette Dress is DONE!!!

Oh by Gosh by Golly how I love and adore the print on this dress. So, don't hate me but I totally didn't get a picture of it before I removed the sleeves....whoops! My bad.  Anyhow, here goes nothing!

Without a shadow of a doubt I love how this turned out. Ok, this is after I removed the sleeves, they were long, they buttoned at the wrist and now they are GONE! (Ok, not really they are sitting on my "coffee table."



Oooo Look! Pockets! I love 'em!


So, long mid calf length! Hemmed to the knee you will be!


Pin, Pin, PIn!

Lapels are la gone! Tucked under!


I did a lil rouching in the sleeves! SOOO super easy! Just sew a large stitch on your sewing machine and gently pull on one of the strands.  Then sew over once you have the look you desire!




 I know I look super thrilled! HAHA! I'll try to get a full length picture soon! SO tired! Hope you all enjoy!  I can't wait to go to the half off Goodwill sale tomorrow! More adventures in sewing soon!








3 comments: